In addition to our internal tutoring systems during school hours and targeted subject specifics that are offered through the 7th and 8th advisory sessions, students can attend the following after school and before school tutoring in the library on Mondays through Thursdays:
- Monday- Thursdays: 3:15 to 4:00 PM in the Library.
US History and World Cultures:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 7:15 to 7:55 AM in the Library.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:15 to 7:55 AM in the Library.
- Monday – Thursday: 3:15- 4:00 PM in the Library.
Stop Bullying at Rancho. We are committed to a safe and secure environment for all students. If you are being bullied or know of someone being bullied, report incidents of bullying any of the following ways:
- Speak with a trusted adult about the situation (parents, counselors, teachers, administration, nurse, support staff)
- Call the bully hotline at 397-2590 (Include your name, the name of the bully and describe what happened)
- Report via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include your name, the name of the bully and describe what happened)
- Stop by the counseling office and fill out a written form
YOU KNOW YOU’RE A ROYAL IF…
You respect others, yourself and learning!
Saturday School may be assigned as a way to compensate for excessive late arrivals or absences. Saturday School may also be assigned as a consequence for violation of school rules and ample notice is sent home to parents ahead of the scheduled date(s). Any student with a pending Saturday School is automatically placed on the Non-Privileged List (NPL). Parents and students are encouraged to review our Saturday School Policy.