Good Morning Royal Families,
In collaboration and partnerships with the San Diego Police Foundation, we invite you to participate in our upcoming workshop, Internet Safety- What Parents Need to know on Thursday, September 15, 2022, via Zoom, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. We hope you can join us.
Buenos Días Familias de la Realeza,
En colaboración y alianza con Foundacion de la Policia de San Diego, te invitamos a asistir a su apoyo y capacitación a padres de familia donde se estará conversando el tema de
Internet Seguro- Lo que los padres necesitan saber, el día jueves 15 de septiembre de 2022 de 10:30 a.m. a 11:30 a.m. Esperamos contar con su presencia.
At Rancho Del Rey Middle School, we have many opportunities for parents and families to become involved in the school community. We invite you to join our principal, Mr. Juan Ulloa, for Coffee with the Principal on Tuesday, September 13th, 2022 from 10:30 am to 11:30 am via Zoom.
* To RSVP and ask questions prior to the meeting, please click on the link below to complete the following questionnaire:
Click on the link below to join us:
En la escuela secundaria de Rancho Del Rey ofrecemos muchas oportunidades a nuestros padres de familia para que se involucren y sean parte de la comunidad de nuestra escuela. Por esto mismo, lo invitamos a que se reúna con nosotros a Café con el director el día 13 de septiembre del 2022 de 10:30 am a 11:30, vía Zoom.
* Para confirmar su asistencia y para hacer preguntas favor de completar el siguiente cuestionario haciendo clic al enlace de abajo:
Haz clic al enlace de abajo para unirte con nosotros:
Dear parents and guardians,
I would like to thank you for being our partner in supporting our students with their transition back to school.
Given the need to minimize large indoor gathering under the current health conditions we will be utilizing a virtual online format for our Open House which is scheduled for Thursday, August 11 at 6 PM.
All parents/guardians will receive a Microsoft Teams link that will allow you to log in directly to the Open House program including all six of your child’s classes. The Open House will begin at 6 PM and end at 7:40. We will begin with a brief introduction by the administrative team. You will then be able to proceed to your child’s classes via the Microsoft Teams links.
Rancho Del Rey Middle School
Dear parents and guardians,
The Rancho Del Rey staff and I look forward to a great 2022-2023 school year with the goal of providing your child with a quality education in a nurturing and safe school environment. We welcome our new 7th grade class and welcome back our 8th grade students. Your partnership is important as your child continues their educational journey in middle school.
Please click on this link to review our back to school packet that includes a principal welcome letter, an FAQ, bell schedules, and other important new school year information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
STEP 1- New Student Activation form for Incoming students:
New Student Activation Form
Please fill out the new student activation form AND email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2- Online Registration (OLR)- will be available beginning March 14,2022.
- IT Department will begin sending weekly OLR letters to families on March 14th.
- Parents with current 7th grade students can login now to their Infinite Campus parent portal account to complete their online registration.
STEP 3 – Residency- Can be turned in after you complete the OLR
- All NEW students must complete the Residency Affidavit form and submit proof of residency no more than 60 days old.
Residency Affidavit Form (Eng)
Residency Affidavit Form (Spa)
- If you are a current student and moved, please submit proof of residency and the residency affidavit.
- Please email the completed and signed Residency Verification Affidavit to the following email address: email@example.com
- Please contact our school registrar, Ms. Vanessa Bueno with any questions at (619) 397-2506
STEP 4 – Immunizations- Can be turned in after your complete the OLR
Please email the vaccination record to our school nurse at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Enrollment for intra-district TRANSFERS will be open from April 4 – May 6, 2022.
- If RDM is your home school, you need to complete the new student activation form and that will generate an activation code that will be emailed to you after March 14,2022.
- You can then apply for a transfer in the Infinite Campus parent portal. All student transfer requests are reviewed by the district Student Service Office. You will be notified via email by May 10th, 2022 if your transfer was approved.
Please contact our school registrar Ms. Vanessa Bueno with any registration related questions.
STEP 5: Course Selection
Welcome to Rancho Del Rey Middle School. It is time to select your courses for 7th or 8th grade. Please click the appropriate 7th or 8th grade link below and fill out the form to select your classes. Please select your elective choices and number them 1-5 in order of preference. You will also indicate whether your child is requesting the Dual Immersion Program or Accelerated courses.
Please click on the links below for information on Course Selections for Rancho del Rey Middle School:
Incoming 7th grade Course Selection
Incoming 8th Grade Course Selection
Welcome Future Royals! Below you will find links to an incoming 7th grade parent memo, Incoming 7th grade Presentation and the New Student Activation Form:
7th grade parent memo (Eng/Span)
Incoming 7th grade Parent Night Presentation
Incoming 7th grade Special Education Parent Night Presentation
New Student Activation Form