STEP 1- New Student Activation form for Incoming students:
Please fill out the new student activation form AND email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2- Online Registration (OLR)- will be available beginning March 14,2022.
- IT Department will begin sending weekly OLR letters to families on March 14th.
- Parents with current 7th grade students can login now to their Infinite Campus parent portal account to complete their online registration.
STEP 3 – Residency- Can be turned in after you complete the OLR
- All NEW students must complete the Residency Affidavit form and submit proof of residency no more than 60 days old.
- If you are a current student and moved, please submit proof of residency and the residency affidavit.
- Please email the completed and signed Residency Verification Affidavit to the following email address: email@example.com
- Please contact our school registrar, Ms. Vanessa Bueno with any questions at (619) 397-2506
STEP 4 – Immunizations- Can be turned in after your complete the OLR
Please email the vaccination record to our school nurse at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Enrollment for intra-district TRANSFERS will be open from April 4 – May 6, 2022.
- If RDM is your home school, you need to complete the new student activation form and that will generate an activation code that will be emailed to you after March 14,2022.
- You can then apply for a transfer in the Infinite Campus parent portal. All student transfer requests are reviewed by the district Student Service Office. You will be notified via email by May 10th, 2022 if your transfer was approved.
Please contact our school registrar Ms. Vanessa Bueno with any registration related questions.
STEP 5: Course Selection
Welcome to Rancho Del Rey Middle School. It is time to select your courses for 7th or 8th grade. Please click the appropriate 7th or 8th grade link below and fill out the form to select your classes. Please select your elective choices and number them 1-5 in order of preference. You will also indicate whether your child is requesting the Dual Immersion Program or Accelerated courses.