Registration Hours & Contact:
To register your son/daughter at RANCHO DEL REY MIDDLE SCHOOL you must live within our school boundaries (for school boundaries please log in to www.sweetwaterschools.org and select tab “Find My School” at the top of the page.
We have a new way to register incoming students called the Campus Portal. This year you will be receiving an enrollment packet from your elementary school from Rancho del Rey Middle School, with information and directions on how and when to register your student. These packets have been delivered to the elementary schools. The letters include directions and a unique activation key to create a Campus Portal account so that you may begin registration online, and then you will attend one of the registration dates listed so that you can turn in the required documentation.
Online Registration Tech Support for parents: 619-796-7740 during the hours of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
7th grade Registration 2019-2020
Please click on the link here for information on 7th grade registration
New Student Registration
- Documents required for registration:
o Transfer grades and Transcript from previous school
o Current Immunization Record (including Tdap)
o Current IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
o GATE letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (utility bill must be within 60 days of enrollment date)
Pay Stub, Utility Bill: Gas & Electric, Water, Cable TV, Internet, Trash or Sewer Verification of Social Services, Correspondence from Government Agency. Lease Agreement/Rental Contract with Letterhead of the complex, business card from apartment manager and a current rental receipt.
**NO GENERIC RENTAL CONTRACTS ARE ACCEPTED**
** NO PHONE BILLS ACCEPTED**
- You will be required to fill out 3 Emergency Cards, a Health Card, iPad agreement form, and an Affidavit of Residency.
Joint residency requirements:
Parent/caregiver must provide all three:
1. California driver’s license, CA Identification with current address
2. Current Bank statement OR verification of social services with current address
3. Current utility bill showing current address( SDGE, water, cable, internet, sewer, trash, pay stub, mortgage, correspondence from government agency)
Joint resident must provide both:
1. California driver’s license, CA Identification
2. Current utility bill showing current address( SDGE, water, cable, internet, sewer, trash, pay stub, mortgage, correspondence from government agency)
Please contact the Registrar at 619-397-2506 to schedule an appointment.
Registrations appointments are scheduled for Monday–Thursday from 8:00 -11:00am.