Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are helping families remotely register for the 2020-2021 school year. For now, all 7th and 8th graders have to complete the OLR (Online Registration) form with the exception of Immunization. Hard copies of the CA Immunization Card will need to be collected at a later date to finalize your registration.
To complete the registration and more…
To complete the OLR, follow these steps:
1. Use your computer, not mobile device
2. Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
3. Enter your account information:
- If you have an account, you have received an email and a letter with your Username and instructions on how to reset your password if you need to.
- If you don’t already have an account, you will receive an online registration letter mailed the week of 4/20/20 with your Campus Portal Activation Key and instructions on how to create an account.
4. Click “More” in the menu on the bottom left of the screen
6. Click “Begin Registration” at the bottom of the page
All remaining registration documents (Residency Affidavit, Emergency Card, Health Card, 7th grade immunizations, etc.) will be collected at a later date to finalize your registration.
Forgot your password?
- Use a computer, not mobile device
- Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Click “Forgot my password?” link and follow prompts
Misplaced your Username or Campus Portal Activation Key?
Don’t have a computer or internet?
That’s okay. We’ll schedule an appointment with you once school re-opens.
Have any other questions?
Contact our Registrar Ms. Melissa Herroz at: Melissa.Herroz@sweetwaterschools.org